Final publication-ready papers must be electronically submitted by September 15, 2023.
The lead author must pay the registration fee before to start uploading the paper. Please take note that at least one author per paper needs to pay the registration fee otherwise the paper will not be allowed to be uploaded, presented at the Conference, and published in the ICSSC proceedings.
The lead author is responsible for obtaining all needed sponsor, employer and/or government approvals of the paper(s) with sufficient time to avoid last minute withdrawals, and should be aware that the final paper must be accompanied by a completed and signed ICSSC Copyright Assignment Form, which grants permission to publish the manuscript in either printed or electronic form. Authors and their companies /sponsors retain all rights to the published paper.
The lead author of an accepted abstract is the only author with access to upload the final paper. Authors uploading a paper to the Joint Conference are, in so doing, confirming that the uploaded paper complies with the Conference Publication Ethics and Malpractice.
The final publication-ready papers must use PDF file format and must be prepared according to the ICSSC Paper Template
To Submit a Paper
To submit your paper, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that your final paper is consistent in title, content and co-authors and their affiliations with what was written in the accepted abstract. We reserve the right to reject a final paper that shows significant changes in any of these areas.
- Prepare your final paper strictly according to the ICSSC Paper Template
- Be sure to have prepared your Short Bio
- Be sure to have prepared and signed the Copyright Agreement
- Please be sure to have paid the registration fee prior to start uploading the paper
To upload your paper, please take the following steps
- After LOGIN, on the left panel of the page that opens, click “ABSTRACT/PAPERS” to expand and select “ABSTRACT”. Then press the green bar “SUBMIT A PAPER” located under the approved abstract (Please note that the green bar “SUBMIT A PAPER” is available only if the abstract is approved and registration fee has been paid), then:
- Upload your paper by clicking in the space under “File” or dragging and dropping your file into that space.
- To verify that your paper has been properly uploaded go on the left pane and click “PAPER”.
- If your uploaded paper will show up in the Paper Tab, then your uploading has been successfully completed.
- If your paper doesn’t show up in the Paper Tab, please repeat the steps i) and ii) above.
- Send the ICSSC Copyright Assignment Form and Short Bio by e-mail to: email@example.com
Authors having trouble submitting their paper electronically should contact the Conference Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that each additional paper submitted by the same lead author will require the payment of a USD 400.00 processing and handling fee.
To ensure conference quality, the "no paper, no podium" rule will be enforced. This policy states that if the paper is not uploaded to the site by the given deadline, the paper will not be allowed to be presented at the Conference, even if it is included in the Conference Program.
Presentations should be made orally by the lead author or their designated speaker on the day and timing reported in the conference
Final Program. The lead author should notify the conference of their designated speaker no later than the
1st October 2023 to: email@example.com.
The lead author is encouraged to prepare a pre-recorded video presentation following the instructions reported in the Presentation Instructions page as well as a speaker short bio.
The pre-recorded video presentation will be projected if the lead author, or their designated speaker, cannot attend in-person due to emergency circumstances. At least one author must be available to participate in Q&A of their designated session. Remote Q&A may be possible for the lead or designated speaker but must be coordinated with their session chair.
The lead author is responsible for paper oral presentation. Paper not presented during the Conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings even if included in the Conference Final Program.
All accepted and presented ICSSC papers will be professionally reviewed and published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on the IET Digital Library and IEEE Xplore platform and indexed in Inspec and submitted for indexing in Ei Compendex and Scopus topics.
The Proceedings of the 38th International Communications Satellite Systems Conference (ICSSC 2021) has been professionally published online by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), London. The papers are searchable and accessible on both IEEE Xplore and IET Digital Library. Registered 2021 conference participants have free access to the proceedings at: IET Digital Library: 38th International Communications Satellite Systems Conference (ICSSC 2021) after registration on IET and using the CODE sent to each registered participants.
Questions pertaining to technical topics should be directed to the ICSSC Technical Program Chairs