Authors are invited to submit reasonable detailed abstract (2 pages including figures) by June 15, 2023.
Abstract Format and Content
We require a detailed abstract that is two pages in length (including any figures and references) and describes original work which has not been previously published.
The abstract should have the following contents in the order listed. Mandatory content must be provided. Optional content may be provided if deemed useful in describing your proposed paper to reviewers.
- Title of your proposed paper.
- Details of all authors of the proposed paper, including Name, affiliation, full postal address, and email address. The first named author should be the corresponding or lead author and will be the only person who will have access to upload the final manuscript if the abstract is accepted. This is mandatory.
- The main body of your abstract. This is mandatory and should describe in clear and grammatically correct English (i) The background and motivation for the work to
be reported in the proposed paper; (ii) What you did and how you did it; (iii) What you found and what you intend to cover in the full paper and oral presentation
at the conference.
Note that this instruction is only an indication of expected content and not a specification of required sections of the main body. Please use your own judgment to organize the main body of your abstract for maximum clarity.
- Figures, graphs or diagrams. This is optional, but if included must be referred to and discussed in the main body.
- References. This is optional, but if included must be clearly cited in the main body.
Abstracts must use the PDF file format for speed and accuracy and must be prepared according to the Ka Paper Template. Authors uploading an Abstract are confirming that the uploaded Abstract complies with the Conference Publication Ethics and Malpractice.
To Submit an Abstract
To submit an abstract please take the following steps:
- Visit the Joint Conference web page REGISTRATION (or click the Registration Button on right top side of all website pages) and enter the personal details requested. You will then receive an automatically generated email giving you a username (your email address) and password with which to login and upload your abstract.
- If you have (already) taken step 1, then LOGIN and on the left panel of the page that opens, click "CONFERENCE" "Event Selection, ", then select “Joint Conference” and click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- If you have taken step 2, click “ABSTRACT/PAPERS” to expand, then select “Abstract”. Now click on “+New Abstract” in the top right corner of the new page that opens.
- If you have taken step 3, then you are now on the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION page.
- Click the drop-down menu under “Conference” to select Ka.
- Then click (the “v” symbol) under “Topic” to reveal a list of Ka topics. Select the one that best fits the subject of your abstract.
- Enter the full title of your abstract in the space provided.
- Upload your abstract by clicking in the space under “File” or dragging and dropping your file into that space.
- Once you are done, please click “SAVE”
Authors having trouble submitting abstracts electronically should contact Ka Conference Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Review and Acceptance
Abstracts will be peer reviewed by at least three independent and internationally diverse reviewers of the Ka Technical Committee which reserve the right to accept or reject any submitted abstract. The Co-Chairs of the Steering Committee then will assign the accepted abstracts to the conference technical sessions.
Notification of acceptance
Notification will be sent by e-mail only to the lead author on or before July 10, 2023.
The lead Authors, whose abstracts have been accepted, must confirm their willingness to submit and present their paper(s) by July 25, 2023. Failure to confirm in a timely fashion may result in the paper being withdrawn or replaced with a stand-by paper.
Once the abstract submission deadline passes, authors are no longer allowed to submit new abstracts or modify previous submissions or any other submission details. Please carefully proof your submission before the deadline.
If an abstract is accepted, the author, designated as the lead author, will be the only author with access to upload the final manuscript.
Final manuscripts showing substantial modifications in title, content or co-authors and affiliations will respect to the accepted abstracts will not be included in the conference final program nor accepted for podium presentation. The lead author will be notified of such exclusion.